We have made it easy for RepairDesk iPad users to now keep record of per repair and post repair device conditions by uploading pre repair and post repair images.
Its useful in a case if a customer comes with a
broken or water damage device. Technician can upload pre condition and
post condition board image in order to save his ass from being sued. Also by having this functionality in our iPad app, it will be much easier for you to capture images at the spot using iPad back and front camera.
In order to upload pre or post repair device images, head to
1. View Tickets screen from POS
2. Select ticket against which you want to add images
3. Click on View Details and you will get the following pop-up
4. You will see a new section added named "Attachments" . Click on this tab and you will have two separate sections to add pre and post repair images.
5. Select your required section and hit upload images button to add images. You can either upload an image from Gallery or use the Camera to take picture at the sport and upload.
6. Once you select and upload the image, it will give the following pop-up asking you to add Title and Description against the image.
Hit Save and your uploaded image will be saved and added as shown below.
Similarly you can upload multiple images against pre and post repair images section.
In order to edit the uploaded images, you can simply tap on the image you want to edit and will get the following pop-up.
You can edit the title and description against the image and hit Save to save the changes. Same applies to edit post repair images as well.
In order to delete the image, you can hit "Select" appearing at top left corner of the screen and all uploaded images will get selected.
1. Can I add Pre and Post repair images while creating a ticket from iPad POS Register?
A. No currently you cannot add the images while creating a ticket from iPad POS Register app. The images can only be added from View Tickets section as described above.
2. Is it possible to select and upload multiple images at once?
A. As we have to add title and description against each image separately, therefore it is not possible to upload multiple images at once.
3. How can I add pre/post repair device conditions against a ticket?
To learn how to add or edit pre/post repair device conditions from iPad POS Register app, please follow the link to knowledge base article here.