RepairDesk provides both options to its users. You can select any time format and it would be implemented throughout the system. Want to know how? Let us show you!
1. Log into your RepairDesk account via web browser.
2. Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon and go to General Settings.
3. Go to Time Format field and click on the drop-down menu.
4. Select 12 hour (AM/ PM) or 24 hour format for displaying time.
5. Finally, click on Save Changes button at the bottom.
If you want to revert back to any other time format go through steps 3 to 5 to select an alternate time format.
Now time will be displayed in your preferred format everywhere in RepairDesk and you can specify time anywhere in your preferred time format.