As a business owner, you know that scheduling appointments with customers can take a lot of your time. Sending emails back and forth, playing phone tag and reminding people to show up can clutter your day and keep you from the more important work of growing your business.
To help make appointment scheduling simpler and more efficient for you, your staff and your customers, we’re introducing improved Appointment calendar widget that enable customers to book repair appointments through your website.
- Business owners can now define device color, type of services (pick up, mail in, walk in, onsite repair), appointment interval & set business hours.
- Customers can view available time slots and book appointments within a few clicks. It’s simple, effective, intuitive and quick.
- Get instant email and SMS reminders for every appointment you book, Say goodbye to missed appointments!
- The web page looks great on both larger screens and mobile devices.
- It’s FREE! No strings attached :)
Check steps on how-to to get up and running with appointment calendar.
1. Head to Setting >> Integrations >> Appointment Calendar Widget and click on Configuration tab.
2. Set working hours, define appointment interval duration & number of appointments that can be booked against each time slot.
3. Define service offerings i.e. Mail In, Walk In, Onsite Repair, Pick up
4. Schedule business closures, time off, vacation time & hit save.
5. Under advance configuration you can customize or translate success messages.
6. Now Click on generate iFrame code.
7. Now Create a blank HTML page on your website i.e book repair
8. Copy and & paste iFrame code inside source tab of WYSIWYG editor on your website.
9. Once you've successfully configured appointment calendar widget on your website, customer can select device, service, view available time slots and book appointment within a few clicks.
10. Once the appointment is scheduled and confirmed, customer & admin will be notified via email / sms.
11. Leads generated through appointment calendar are available under repairs >> manage leads.
At any point If you would like to convert lead to a repair ticket simply click on status label and mark it as WON.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How can I translate widget in other language?
A. If you would like to translate appointment calendar widget in your primary language, please head to setting >> integrations >> language editor and click edit.
Now click on appointment calendar widget, edit translation and once you are done hit "save all"
Q. How can I add device color?
A. We have recently added a functionality that allow you to add color selection against each device. To set it up please head to inventory >> manage inventory >> manage services >> repairs & click on view all devices under action.
Now click on update under action against any device and add color from next screen.