Each year millions of devices are bought & sold through Gazelle, Swappa & Simplydrop.
With RepairDesk now you can also run a buy-back program that allows website customers to get an instant quote on used, damaged working and fully damaged phones or displays with pre-set buy prices.
Once a customer submits inquiry it generates a lead under Trade-In.
An email and SMS notification is also sent to the customer with further instructions. Once admin update lead status as “purchased” device is added to your inventory for refurbishment.
See it in action here
1. In order to setup BuyBack Widget, create a new page on your website and paste iFrame code into FCK or WYSIWYG Editor.
2. You can add/edit/delete device and model in Manage devices.
3. Widget Configuration - Set a pre-specified premium for walk-in customers or manage iCloud settings content.
4. Manage Device Color or add new.
5. Manage Device Size or add new ones.
6. Manager Device Networks or add new ones.
9. Once admin updates lead status as “purchased” device will be added to the inventory.
A user needs to click on transaction ID and Add payment against generated lead once it's marked as purchased so that it could be in stock.
Q. Can I translate this in my primary language?
A. Yes you can add the device price while adding a device in configuration setting of widget.