Yes, you surely can.
1. Go to Repairs > Manage Tickets.
2. Click on Search Filter to show Filter settings.
3. Apply a filter to search for a specific ticket by narrowing down your search.
3. You can search tickets by applying multiple filters:
From Date - To Date: You can search tickets by selecting dates from the calendar.
Hide Closed Tickets (Trigger): Activate trigger to hide those tickets which have been closed from search results.
Q. Can I export ticket details?
A. Yes. RepairDesk allows you to export a CSV file containing ticket details according to the parameters which you selected in Search Filter.
To get this CSV file:
1. Set parameters in Search Filter.
2. Click on Search button.
3. Now click on Export Tickets button to download a CSV file. This file with contain details of tickets according to your search criteria.