Payroll is a business-critical operation for every organization. A good payroll system can help you carry out your pay run with greater speed, efficiency and confidence. So in order to ease over customer we provide you more reliable and efficient payroll system through which they can manage their employee payroll.
RepairDesk Payroll Features
1) While setting up an employee profile, admin should be able to setup employee hourly or monthly salary rate.
2) Employee's will still use clock in / clock out module so that their salaries can be calculated based on number of hours worked.
3) If an employee forgets to clock in / out admin should be able to manually enter there clock in / out timings.
4) At any time admin can run a report which will generate employee computed salary along with commission.
**HOW TO SETUP PAYROLL AND RELATED INFORMATION**
Go to =>Home/Settings/Employees
In order to know how to setup new employee click on the ''link”
1. After saving a new employee click on action button and click edit.
**Scroll down and employee payroll information will be visible.
2. Select how you want to pay your employee e.g. hourly or salaried.
3. You can also select pay schedule, when you pay your employee e.g. daily, weekly and monthly.
4. You can also enter the hours in Wokring Calendar section, that is for planned hours.
5. In order to enable the Expense Code to be used in Payroll, check the box Allowed for Payroll for the respective Expense code.
Note: if you select salary then system will convert that into hourly by using a formula globally used
: e.g. The average, full-time, salaried employee works 40 hours a week. Based on this, the average salaried person works 2,080 (40 x 52) hours a year. To determine your hourly wage, divide your annual salary by 2,080. If you make $75,000 a year, your hourly wage is $75,000/2080 = $36.06.
Employee's will still use clock in / clock out module so that their salaries can be calculated based on number of hours worked.
For further assistance of clock in/out click on the link below:
A. INQUIRE CLOCK IN/OUT
To view Clock In/Out, go to .. Store Settings > Clock In/Out
Click on the time sheet in order to check all the clock in/out of the employees.
After clicking time sheet you can view all the detail clock in/out of employees:
B. Super Admin - Add Clock In/Out
Super Admin can add or update clock in/out manually, if some employee forgets to do so.
C. EMPLOYEE PAYROLL REPORT
Click on employee payroll report, in order to see the payroll of employees:
Search across these listed attributes can be done.
- Store: List of store
- Employee: Name of employee
- Status: paid /unpaid
- Pay schedule: Daily,Weekly or Monthly (as per employee setup)
- Month: Paying Month
D. EMPLOYEE PAYMENT
1. Select employee which you want to pay and then press Pay Now.
2. When you will click on pay now it will direct you to expense window where you can select expense code and pay your employee.
In order to have more details on expense module working click on the link below :
3. Once payment is done its status will be changed to Paid in payroll report.
Q : Can we setup Houly or Monthly rates for Employee Salary ?
Yes, you can setup Hourly or Monthly rates for Employee Salary from Setting > Employee > Manage Employees.
Q : Can we setup Pay Schedule for Employee ?
Yes, you can setup Employee Pay Schedule as Daily or Weekly or Monthly from Employee Settings.
Q : Can we view the Payroll Report based on Store, Employee, Status, Pay Schedule and Month ?
Yes, all these filter are available in the Payroll report.
Q : Can we Pay the Employee from Payroll Report ?
Yes, from Payroll report you can select the Employee to Pay and Click on Pay Now- that will open the Expense Entry pop up.
Q : Payments to Employee tracking is available in Transaction Log Report?
Yes, the expense entries generated are available in Transaction Log.