RepairDesk's Campaigner Module will help you to follow up on customers, after their repair jobs have been completed.
It's a great marketing tool, enabling you to boost your business by building meaningful relations with customers.
How to Setup Follow Up Emails through Campaigner?
1. On the main screen click on Campaigner from top navigation menu.
2. By default, two campaigns are available, one to follow up on customers after 15 days and the other after 60 days. To create a custom campaign, click on the Custom Campaign button.
3. To modify a campaign, click on the Edit button.
4. To launch or discontinue a campaign, click on the Enable/ Disable toggle button.
5. When you click on Custom Campaign button, you will be taken to the Create Follow Up Email screen. Enter Name, select Duration, write Subject line and email content. Finally click on Create button to save your setting and create a custom campaign.
Setting up Campaign with Free Trial
3. You will get the following screen displayed where it will show you how many days are left for your free trial and by default you will get two campaigns setup against sold items and repaired devices.
Creating Custom CampaignTo create custom campaign, click on Create Custom Campaign button and it will direct you to screen with four campaign criteria.
- Campaign Title: Title that you have created while creating a campaign
- Date and Time at which the campaign was created.
- Open Rate: Ratio of emails opened against the number of emails sent. For example if you have sent two emails and customer has opened only one of them, then open rate will be 50%
- Click Rate: Ratio of links clicked (sent in an email) against the ratio of total links sent. For example if you have sent two emails and each of them have two links. Customer has clicked on only one link then click rate would be 25%.
- Opened: Number of emails opened
- Clicks: Total number of links clicked
- Bounced: Total number of emails bounced