To setup display:
1. Head to Settings >> Integrations >> Customer facing Display.
2. Enter store terms & conditions for Trade In, Pre or post device repair & hit save.
3. Click on connect.
4. Now click on Generate iFrame Code, then copy the iFrame code & open given URL on customer facing tablet.
5. On POS when you create a repair ticket or click on checkout it will display print-preview for work order with a place for your customer to sign using their finger directly on secondary tablet.
On admin end, a pop up window titled Order Confirmation will also appear displaying the message "Waiting for Customer Approval" & "Proceed Anyway".
If admin clicks on proceed anyway, it will create repair ticket ticket without passing through the process of customer's approval.
6. On the Customer Facing Display, while a ticket is waiting for approval, customer is notified about the repair order. Clicking on the View Order Information will open details for the repair job.
7. Once a signature has been entered, customer can click on confirm which will automatically create repair ticket.
8. A saved work order document with a signature will be accessible as a PDF file attachment against repair ticket.
9. You can download Pre-Repair & Post Repair Customer Signatures as well. Go to Manage Tickets. Select a ticket for which customer signatures have been taken. Click on Action and then click on Edit. when you'll click on Signature Tab a drop down menu opens with the options for downloading Pre-Repair & Post Repair Customer Signatures. Clicking on them will download the ticket in PDF format with Customer Signatures.