To setup display:
1. Head to Settings >> Integrations >> Customer facing Display.
2. Enter store terms & conditions for Trade In, Pre or post device repair & hit save.
3. Click on Connect.
4. Now click on Generate iFrame Code, then copy the iFrame code & open given URL on customer facing tablet.
5. On POS when you create a repair ticket or click on checkout it will display print-preview for work order with a place for your customer to sign using their finger directly on secondary tablet.
On admin end, a pop up window titled Order Confirmation will also appear displaying the message "Waiting for Customer Approval" & "Proceed Anyway".
If admin clicks on proceed anyway, it will create repair ticket without passing through the process of customer's approval.
Meanwhile, order details will appear to customer as following:
6. Once a signature has been entered, customer can click on Confirm which will automatically create repair ticket.
7. A saved work order document with a signature will be accessible as a PDF file attachment against repair ticket.
8. You can download Pre-Repair & Post Repair Customer Signatures as well. Go to Manage Tickets. Select a ticket for which customer signatures have been taken. Click on Action and then click on Edit. When you'll click on Signature Tab a drop down menu opens with the options for downloading Pre-Repair & Post Repair Customer Signatures. Clicking on them will download the ticket in PDF format with Customer Signatures.
Q. Can I use customer facing display with iPAD POS Register?
3. Now click on Customer Facing Display to activate this feature as shown above.
4. Create a work order and click Checkout
5. From the next screen please click on Create Ticket.