To setup display:
1. Head to Settings >> Integrations >> Customer facing Display.
2. Enter store terms & conditions for Trade In, Pre or post device repair & hit save.
3. Click on Connect.
4. Now click on Generate iFrame Code, then copy the iFrame code & open given URL on customer facing tablet.
5. On POS when you create a repair ticket or click on checkout it will display print-preview for work order with a place for your customer to sign using their finger directly on secondary tablet.
On admin end, a pop up window titled Order Confirmation will also appear displaying the message "Waiting for Customer Approval" & "Proceed Anyway".
If admin clicks on proceed anyway, it will create repair ticket ticket without passing through the process of customer's approval.
Meanwhile, order details will appear to customer as following:
6. Once a signature has been entered, customer can click on Confirm which will automatically create repair ticket.
7. A saved work order document with a signature will be accessible as a PDF file attachment against repair ticket.
8. You can download Pre-Repair & Post Repair Customer Signatures as well. Go to Manage Tickets. Select a ticket for which customer signatures have been taken. Click on Action and then click on Edit. when you'll click on Signature Tab a drop down menu opens with the options for downloading Pre-Repair & Post Repair Customer Signatures. Clicking on them will download the ticket in PDF format with Customer Signatures.