Once you have enabled the widget it will appears as following:
The technician can than open this inquiry on POS to complete details with repair specifics and print a ticket receipt or sticky label.
To enable Self Check-In Widget on your website follow these steps.
1. Create a page on your website where the widget will work.
2. Go to Settings >> Integrations >> Self Check-In Widget
3. Generate the iFrame code and embed it in your web page.
4. Enter the Terms & Conditions and hit the Save button.
Q. Where can I review customer orders via Check-In Widget and bring them on POS?
A. Repair inquiries and orders coming through Self Check-In Widget can be viewed from the View Walk In tab on POS.
Just click on the View Walk In tab and click on View against a particular customer order/ inquiry.
Once you click on View, the order details will be automatically populated to the Details page of POS.
Once all details are populated, click on Confirm and hit the Create Ticket button. This will create a ticket for the customer order coming via Self Check-In Widget.
Q. Can I hide customer address?
A. Sure, you can. Just go to Settings >> Integrations Customer Self Check-In Widget and disable the trigger by removing check from the checkbox titled "show address field on walk-in widget".
Q. Can I just take customer information?
A. You can do so by hiding device details. To do so go to Settings >> Integrations Customer Self Check-In Widget and enable the trigger "Hide Device Info Fields."
Q. Can I translate this in my primary language?
Q. Can I automatically print out check-in receipt using Cloud print whenever customer fills up the form?
A. Of course! Just follow these steps:
1. Go to Integrations
2. Select Google Cloud Print or PrintNode depending upon which integration you have enabled.
3. Head to Sync Printers
5. Select the Printer you want to associate with the label.
6. Click on Action button and open Edit option.
7. Enable the trigger for Self Check-In Label
Now whenever a customer fills in check-in form, RepairDesk will automatically spill out a label against it.