RepairDesk's iPad App allows you to create a professional invoice right from your ticket. It does not even take 2 minutes to get ready. Here are the few steps you might want to follow in order to convert your ticket into an invoice.
1. Open your tickets by going in to view tickets. A screen like this will appear on your iPad screen.
Click on Edit icon appearing at the top right corner of screen or you can edit the ticket by using "Edit Ticket" button at the bottom of screen.
2. Now you can see the green button Checkout on the right bottom of the screen. Click that button.
3. Now a screen like this will appear on your screen asking you for the payment options. Select the most suitable option and click on complete payment.
These easy steps will convert your any ticket into an invoice.
This method involves direct creation of an invoice without creating a repair ticket. Here are those steps:
1. Simply log in to your store with iPad App. You would see a menu like this
2. Select the brand your device belong to and app would take you to next page.
Select the repair you want to make and proceed to next screen.
3. You can also add accessories you are providing, trade-ins you are doing or even add casual as well.
4. Under the tag of accessories you can perform tasks as follows:
5. Clicking on checkout.
6. Now a screen like this will appear on your screen asking you for the payment options. Select the most suitable option and click on complete payment.
Once the process completes an invoice would be generated for you.
Q. Can I directly create an invoice using RepairDesk's iPad App instead of converting a ticket to an invoice?
A. For accessories you can definitely do so! If you simply want to create an invoice for an accessory item, select the item, click on checkout and then tap on Make invoice.
Q. Can you print an invoice from the iPad app using google print ?
A. Sure you can. To print an invoice from iPad App using Google Cloud Print please configure Google Cloud Print using a desktop computer via RepairDesk's Web App and whenever you create an invoice or a repair ticket using an iPad it will send the print command to the printer connected to your PC via Cloud print.
To know more about how to configure Google Cloud Print on your desktop, please go through this knowledgebase article: How Can I Use Google Cloud Print?