RepairDesk's iPad App is specially designed for the owners who don’t want
to stick to desktop table. It is super easy to make tickets using our iPad App.
All you need is an iPad, our POS Register App especially designed for iPad, and your RepairDesk account and you can start roaming in your store while creating tickets. Here is how you can do it:
1. Simply log in to your store with iPad App. You would see a POS menu like this
2. Select the manufacturer your device belong to and app would take you to next page.
3. Select the device model.
4. Now select the repair you want to make along with the required part and proceed to next screen.
5. You can also add accessories you are providing, trade-ins you are doing or even add casual as well.
4. Under the tag of accessories you can select an accessory on the basis of categories or select them from the list of all available products.
5. Clicking on next will take you to details screen. Here you can enter details such as IMEI number, change price, select task type, assign it to employees, enter passcode or pattern lock for device, supplied items or add notes. You cna also schedule due date and time for the completion fo repair.
Click on Confirm to add it to POS basket.
6. Once an item is added to the basket you can tap on it and adjust quantity or add notes.
6. Once you hit Checkout, you will see the following options: Create Ticket, Create Estimate, Intake Signature or Checkout.
7. Click on create ticket and your screen will start processing once you enter the pin.
In couple of seconds your ticket will be created and it will appear under the list of tickets by tapping the View Tickets icon at the bottom of POS screen.
Q. Can I edit ticket once it has been created?
A. Yes definitely you can. Please follow the link here to know how to edit and update ticket once created
Q. Is it necessary to enter user pin while creating ticket?
A. Yes. It is compulsory for an employee to enter his/ her access pin while generating a repair ticket otherwise the repair ticket will not be created.
Q. Why is the app taking time to load data?
A. RepairDesk will take some moments to update your data on iPad if Auto sync is enabled. Auto Sync takes place after 24 hours. So if Josh logged in to iPad app on September 20th and later used the app on September 22nd, the app will take time during initiation to sync data with RepairDesk's Web App to update inventory and records.
Manual sync can be done anytime and once you have initiated manual sync, iPad app will take a few moments to sync data with RepairDesk's web app.
Q. How to search for a ticket?
A. Tap on View Tickets icon at the bottom of POS screen. Then use the search bar to find a particular ticket. Please note that you can search on the basis of Ticket Number.For advanced filter, use the filter icon and set the criteria on basis of which you want to filter tickets. You can filter by Date, Employee name and Ticket Status.
In order to view all ticket you need to clear all searches.
Q. Will numeric keypad be displayed while entering numeric fields in ticket creating process?
A. Yes, definitely. You will get the numeric keypad displayed by entering the following numeric fields while creating ticket in RepairDesk iPad POS Register app.
1. Entering IMEI, Warranty Duration, Passcode and Price
2. Adjusting price against any item added to cart.
3. Entering Employee Pin