I suggest you ...

Make repairdesk app

We need a repairdesk app for iOS and android devices. The web based repairdesk is fine for Windows/Mac computers but on an iPad the web based version is hard to use

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dane Justin Armour shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Blackoutinc commented  · 

Focus on quick repair ticket flow and POS.

• Christopher V. commented  · 

So the web interface doesn't work on mobile devices at all, is there any update on the app so we can use our tablets?

• Brenden commented  · 

Any update on the iOS app?

• Dean Mills commented  · 

any news on this mobile app so needed as my company are mobile and we have 3g iPad so handy for jobs we visit at there house

• Anonymous commented  · 

for us having the app being able to book in repairs , use the camera to scan bar codes and accesses and edit jobs would make out field work every easy as we are a large store and currently have to carry jobs around between stations alot to use the scanners but the mobile option would make our lives a lot easier !

• khaled randji commented  · 

it would be nice if the customers can TRACK the progress of the reparation online scanning a tickets bar code or IMEI instead of calling the shop to ask ,it saves alot of time :)

• shahab commented  · 

Hi Usman,

1- We need the app to get technicians login to their iPad/iPhones with their own logins and write comment on a ticket or re-assign it to another Technician for further repairs.. so if you could make it more accessible that would be great. At the moment it is under action> pre/post conditions and comments in desktop version.

2- Also I do not know how you are are going to save the date from App to database on your server. but I think have a local database on device and syncing it with server can make operations faster.

3- Another thing will be logging in feature, as you know on iPhone/iPad people need to switch between different apps so logging in each time you toggle between different apps can be frustrating..

4- Taking a photo with same iPhone/iPad and attach it to a ticket can be useful.

5- Technician need to email to customers - If you have a look on invoice2go app you will get some ideas of making things easier. I am using this app for my other business in the last year for making a quote/invoice and email them to customer which found it very easy to use..

• Michael Samman commented  · 

Hi together,

actually that sound good. Maybe also an option for the customer to fill out the walk in.

For the employee clock in/out, it would be good, if every employee can check in/out easily over the ipad. We would like to have the ipad somewhere, so that every employee can check in / check out easily with the ipad.

Feedback and Knowledge Base